We at Bahamas Rental Vacations value the safety and peace of mind of our guests and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adhering to the recommendations of public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to prevent the spread and slow the transmission of the virus. All of our accommodations and planes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after client use. The following safety measures are in place:
- Each unit is equipped with disinfectant sprays
- Hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap products are available at entry points and common areas
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
- All travelers are required to complete an electronic Health Visa on travel.gov.bs
- All travelers are required to have a COVID-19 RT-PCR Test with a Negative Result
-Those arriving in The Bahamas from July 8 and beyond must present results no more than ten (10) days old.
-Travelers are required to upload test results in the Health Visa portal and present test results upon arrival.
-Children under two not required to have the test.
-Children between 3 and 10 must take a test unless proof is presented upon arrival that state/county does not administer tests for children in this age range.
- Hold and scan all boarding passes or mobile devices
- Wear a face mask when in public places
- Beach gatherings are restricted to five (5) people or less and physical distancing is mandatory
- Travelers must return to accommodations and remain on the property between 10:00 pm and 5 am daily. Guests can move about the property during curfew hours.